Monday, December 13, 2010

Hi, cute new Christmas card

I loved doing this card. Maybe it's because it isn't just red and green. Anyway, it makes me smile. I did the whole thing with the Jolly Holidays cart. I love this one. The elf anf wagon were cut at 2 5/8", the tree cut at 4 1/2 ", limb in wagon with MS punch is 1 5/8", longer limb inside cut ay 3 1/4" and the black santa bird was cut at 2". Add a few snowflake punches, rhinestones and glitter and voila. It's done. I hop you like this one as much as I do.
We also have a few new followers joining us, YEA!

God Bless and happy crafting.Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Delightful card. Love all the incredible details!
    TFS,
    Cindy :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what a cute cute card. I love every detail
    on it!!
    Yours
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh... How Cute Steph! I LOVE that little elf... He's Adorable! the inside of your card looks just as good as the outside... AWESOME WORK as Always! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! That little elf is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just too cute! I love all the details you put into it...adorable card!

    ReplyDelete