Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Never finished!

You ever get through with your Chritmas cards, all signed, addressed, stamped and mailed- only to receive 2 more in the mail that day? That's what happened to me today. So a new design and I made 2 of them. I also received an unexpected graduation card yesterday in the mail. I don't know what colleges are thinking having graduations scheduled at Christmas. It's really hard to switch gears so quickly. I have to have this card done for Thursday evening. I also had to add to the teacher gifts for the school party Thursday afternoon. It's always everything at once. I also had to make my "Texas Trash" that has to be given out this week. (I have to make a second batch next week.) Anyway, here's the new card. It's pretty simple, on purpose. I used Celebrate with Flourish for these two.Hope you like them.

God Bless and I hope I can post the grad card tomorrow. Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    I love your cards.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Cards Steph! I Had that happen to me too... But I decided not to send more out... :o)
    I guess that's just me! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete