Thursday, December 9, 2010

Try again - 4th time











All I was trying to do wa post some close-ups of the cards from Monday. Things have been haywire. I always get this warning that there security risks and I just "X" it out. My husband was on the computer and he clicked to delete the "threats." Evidently it disabled my ability to open things and go to other sites from emails. Is that what "cookies" are? Anyway Google "helped" me to re-enable this stuff. I hate when he gets on the computer. I hope this takes care of all my cyber problems of late. This is one of the reasons I can't create as much as I'd like. Even the simplest things take me 10 times as long as it should.




I hope everyone has a blessed day. Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Well they look PRETTY to me! Sorry about your computer issues... That is why hubby has his own computer and I have mine! LOL Nooo problems! LOL
    Beautiful cards! :)

    ReplyDelete