Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2 for the price of 1

Good afternoon. I just finished a card for 2 challenges. At Bitten by the Bug2 the challenge was to use Once Upon a Princess, the butterfly cut on page 59. (or another butterfly if you don't have OUAP) On Holy Cricut (a new blog to me) you were supposed to make a card using blue, yellow, green and make it summer. I think the butterflies make it summer and I used OUAP for the cuts. The butterfly was cut at 2" and the frog was cut at 2 1/2".
Thanks for looking. God Bless you all and I'll see you tomorrow. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is ADORABLE !!!! I LOVE the frog and your background paper is perfect ! Thank you for participating with us at BBTB2 this week !
    Hugs - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this is adorable. I love that butterfly background paper. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a very cute card! That butterfly is awesome...cute,cute,cute!
    Tanya - Nonna's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just precious! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... Another Challenge and another card... you are getting faster with these things! LOL
    LOVE the card... adorable paper and perfect cuts to go along with it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute cute card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ..
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so bright and colorful!! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete