Saturday, January 29, 2011

Beginning February birthdays

Good afternoon. Hope everyone who is under the weather is on the mend.I'm actually sounding like a female again. Although I'm told that you still have bouts of coughing for about 3 weeks. I guess I'm gonna live. lol Todays post is a birthday card for my oldest, he's turning 40. (he doesn't want to hear it) He loves golf as well as fishing, kayaking,and biking. When he was here he and his dad played as much as the weather would allow. That prompted this card.

I used Sports Mania and Paper Lace for the whole thing. Hope he likes it and I hope you do, too. Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Great card Stephanie! I love that image on SM. The colors go really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect golf card, Stephanie! Great papers and colors. Hope you are all well soon! Take care!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Card Steph! Perfect for any golfer! :o) Soooo glad to hear you are starting to feel better! Can't wait to see what else you create! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Stephanie. On the cover, did you use pens to draw that or is that stitching or what? I love the ones inside too. Thanks, for stopping by my bog as well and your kind words. Glad your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know he'll love it...it's from you!
    Besides, it's very cool! Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete