Monday, January 17, 2011

Challenge card

Hi, eveyone. On Bitten by the Bug2 there is a Card of the Week challenge. This week I get to participate. We are supposed to make a card with the bird on page 21 or the armadillo on page 66. Living in Texas, I chose the armadillo. I used 4 carts for this cute (I think) card.
Texas - 2" - 50 States
Howdy yall - 2 3/4" - 3 Birds
Armadillo - 2" - Birthday Bash
Cowboy hat - 3" - Paper Doll Dress Up
cactus cut by hand
Thanks for looking. God Bless you all. Stephanie

11 comments:

  1. This is cute! I love the star in the a=hat and it hanging on the state of Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the armadillo! Love how you used the state on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so cute...love all the details!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply ADORABLE Steph! I LOve that hat! Soooo cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative..Love the Armadillo...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is one darling Armadillo. Love your card. So glad you joined in on our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Now this is a great card...I love the detail...love the Texas in the background and all the other cuts....super super job. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thinks its adorable! Thanks for sharing. GAscrappnGramma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!! How totally fabulous! Love the adorable armadillo, and he other cuts you chose are just perfect! So creative, I love it! (The cowhide Texas is especially cool!) thanks for joining us at BBTB2 xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card.. itd make a super layout page too. thanks for sharing this with us at bbtb2

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute!! I love the state of Texas in the background. It looks like everyone else had no problems with the tail like I did. I wonder what I was doing wrong. :P Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete