Friday, January 21, 2011

Good morning all!

Is everyone glad it's Friday? I know I am. I'm so exciterd, ny grandson is going to a birthday party for a classmate tomorrow. (Pre-K  first one) It's going to be at one of his favorite places, Extreme Bounce. Can't wait to take some pics and video. Back to business, I got 3 cards made yesterday. My 2 nieces birthday cards and a second one for Charlie. Lots of people are making cards for him, I hope they lift his spirits.

I used Everyday Paper Dolls for this one. The dumptruck was cut at 2"  3 times so I could layer different colors. The 18-wheeler was cut at 1 1/2" cut 3 times to layer. Hope you like it and thanks for looking. God Bless you all. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Wow, these cards are great and perfect for young
    man or boys. They will love them!!
    LG
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Wonderful Card! Charlie is gona love it! I love the trucks.... And the faux stitching... very cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie will love this card, Stephanie. It is so cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and love the striped background paper. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards TFS
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on all the cards for Charlie, but I gotta say...that dump truck is just too cute! Love the plaid paper you used. Your cards are awesome but even more awesome is the way they are sure to lift Charlie's spirits!
    Tanya...aka...Nonna's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete