Monday, January 24, 2011

Good morning everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well. Our weather is terrible, cold, rainy, gloomy and my sinuses are working overtime. But I'm only half sick. Not the half that lets you go to bed, just the half that lets you feel really rotten. So I intend to spend most of the day doing what makes me happy - playing in my Cricut room.
Yesterday I was so excited, I got to make a layout. It's not elaborate but I really like it. It's not even a recent picture but I like it.
Anyway here's the recipe A Child's Year - boy fishing-2 3/4", duck-1" ; Going Places - boat-1 1/2";and Designer's Calendar - date-1 1/2". The paper is from the DCWV Lodge stack. (so glad I bought this one)
So thanks for looking, hope you like it, too. Be well, be creative and God Bless you all. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Great layout! The cuts are perfect on your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the cuts fit right into the scene on the paper. Hope you feel better soon...sinuses are NOT fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cuts look like they are suppose to be apart of that background paper Steph! I LIKE it! and thanks for the info on the paper.... :o) I hope you get to feeling better soon! Like you told me... eat some Chocolate... maybe that will make you feel better! LOL tehehehe :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used photo-realistic paper before, but the silhouettes look just perfect on there. What a great idea. Thanks also for stopping by my blog earlier. That was very nice of you.
    I struggle with sinuses too, so I know what you are going through. It's no fun. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you feel so yucky! But I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Too precious!

    ReplyDelete