Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good morning! (said in sing song)

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. Me - sinuses still yucky and I think I'm developing a cough - great fun. Oh well I'm making a big pot of split-pea soup and yesterday we had gumbo, that seems to make me feel better. So this is a good excuse to stay in and craft, right? Always a silver lining.

OK, so onto the card. This is a card for another Aunt and I think this finishes up January. I used Birthday Bash and Paper Lace. BB - card cut at 5 5/8", tag at 6 1/4" cut 3 times, presents cut at 4 1/4" and sundae cut at 2". PL - Happy Birthday cut at 3". Hope you like it and thanks for looking.
Stay warm, well and happy crafting. God Bless you all. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love how you decorate both sides of the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Steph! I Love the glitter paper and the fact that you do the inside and out of the card... brings the whole look together! CUTE! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!! Aunt Norma's???? I really like the round card...unique! Like me! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, happy card! Love the glitter paper and all the bright colors you used! By the way, I'm feeling the same way...sinus issues, beginnings of cough and sore throat...could you send me some of that soup???
    Tanya - Nonna's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I love the tag idea. I had cut a circle card about a week back, probably the same one from Birthday Blast and hadn't used it yet. Using the tag cut for the papers is great. I'll be sure and try that. Have a wonder-filled day, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete