Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Good morning!

It's very cold here in southeast Texas. At least it will only last a couple of days at a time, that's good. The bad part is it really screws up the sinuses. Anyway, yesterday was my "besties" birthday. I got her a card made and it really is simple. If only I didn't obsess over which papers I want to use.
This morning in my emails, Going Buggy is having a challenge so I can use this card for that, too. I love how this worked out.I really like challenges but don't get to do many. Something always gets in the way of my playing. lol

I used Paperlace for the cuts, some flowers I had on hand, a few gems and a ladybug button. Thanks for looking and have a creative day. God Bless you all. Stephanie
You should check out Going Buggy. She is having a week long party with lots of challenges and lots of prizes. Today - make a card - any subject, size, shape you want. Just use a bug on it. What fun!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, thanks so much for coming to my party, your card is great. Good luck with the voting!
    big hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Stephanie! Love the ladybug! Go and check out my bug card, It is sweet! TFS!!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Love the colors and the way you decorated the inside as pretty as the outside.
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and Simple! That paper picking can take hours of your time up Steph! :o) I really like the cute little ladybug! And the inside of your card is lovely! :O) I'm sure your "Besties" is gonna LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card!
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete