Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good morning!

Yesterday I got up, everything seemed normal.Then I turned on my computer, NO INTERNET!!! Talk about a rude awakening. Screwed up my whole day. Today it's back and I feel normal. (for me anyway)
This card is for a little boy named Charlie who is very sick.(see post from a couple of days ago) I've already mailed mine and I plan to make him a few more. Hope it helps him a little bit.

For this card I used Boys Will be Boys. The UFO is cut at 2 1/4" and the alien is cut at 2 1/2". Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Steph... This is a wonderful card and I'm sure Charlie is gonna just LOVE IT! The paper and the cuts go hand in hand on this one! Adorable little boy card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. I just became a follower and am looking forward to visiting your blog often!

    ReplyDelete