Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good morning!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far. I hope to get a couple of cards made this afternoon. (if "Life" cooperates) First of all I would like to welcome about a dozen new followers. This is such a morale booster. I always try to return the favor to my new friends. So thank you so much for visiting. I'll try to keep you interested. I even bought a camcorder so I may try to make videos. (right now I don't really know how) I wish there was a Blogging for Dummies book to explain everything in PLAIN English with pictures.Oh well I got off track. Today I am posting a birthday card for a favorite aunt.

I used Birthday Bash for this card and a stamped sentiment. The bird and banner was cut at 3 3/8" a little bird told me was cut at 1 7/8" and the elephant at 3 3/8". Thank you so much for looking an God Bless you all. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Steph! I used this cut to for my childrens cards! I swear we think alike! :o) Everytime I pop up here I see your cute creations to something that I've made as well.. It puts a smile on my face! :o) I'm sure your Aunt will love this card! and congrats on the newest followers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I love this card! It is so bright and cheerful,just a happy, happy card! If you come across that Blogging book...please let me know! I sometimes feel very,very lost in the land of blog!

    ReplyDelete