Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!

Some of you may not know that I'm the oldest of 5 girls. I have 4 sons, 4 grandsons and 1 great-granddaughter. Out of mymom's 15 grand, greats and great-greats only 3 are girls. So we are super excited that my niece is having a girl next month, on 1 of my sons birthdays. (3 of my sons were born in February) Since she has a darling 4 yr old son, she's having a "small-stuff" shower to celebrate. This is the I bought Sugar and Spice. I made all the cuts from this cart. This was a really fun card for me. (my fav colors, too) I love it.

Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think.  God Bless you all. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. OMGOSH STEPH!!! I LOVE THIS!!! How funny though... I made a card with this same sock monkey from that cartridge... but mine dosen't look as CUTE as yours! I'll show it next week but I LOVE yours and CONGRATS on the baby girl! I have ALL boys too so when it's my turn to become the grandma.. I'm totally hoping for someone to have a baby girl! LOL :o)Oh and Hubbies Dr. Appt. went fine... he needs some blood work done and we will see if everything is working well from there! :o) Thanks for asking/checking! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love pink and green too. You can't go wrong with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute! Congratulations on your new baby girl. (We have 2 daughters, and MIL birthdays in February! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very adorable -congrats.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST CAME BACK TO LET YOU KNOW I AM FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG NOW.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daaaang! Why didn't I think to take a picture of the card I made for that same shower??? You could show everyone how card-making runs in the family!!! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I'm loving my Sugar and Spice cartridge and I can't wait to play around with it some more. Congratulations on the new little girl in your family! Girls are so much fun!

    Your blog is amazing! I was blown away by some of your designs. I'll definitely be following you, as well.

    ReplyDelete