Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pretty Feminine Sympathy card

Good morning, everyone. I tried to post this last night but blogger wouldn't cooperate and post my pics. So maybe the third times the charm.
Yesterday I had to make a sympathy card for a special lady who died Sunday. (Sunday's post) This was such a lovely person. She was beautiful inside and out, everyone loved her.

This is her card. I used Storybook, George, Paperlace, Straight from the Nest and Easter 2010 cartridges and a few pearls. Thanks for looking and God Bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your loss. This is such a lovely, lovely card. Very delicate and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant, beautiful card. Sympathy cards are always the hardest for me. This one is just right.
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Card Steph! It's beautiful and perfect! I'm sure your SIL will appreciate you thinking of her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about my snowman card. He reminds me of the John Belushi character in Blue Brothers, too!!!!!
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us!
    www.shawnsfiresidecraftingroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card to honor a beautiful lady. You're great, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete