Friday, February 4, 2011

Good morning

Hope everyone is safe and warm. So far our weather is not as bad as predicted, but very cold. This is the last card I did before my mom went in the hospital. ( For those of you who asked, there has been a little improvement but she is still in ICU. Thanks for your prayers and concern.)
I made this card for my niece's baby, who will be born nest Friday, to welcome her into the family.

I made this one from New Arrival. I love this bootie cut so I welded 2 together and made a card. The booties were cut at 5" each, "for you" cut at 2" and the stork cut at 3". Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie...what a sweet,sweet card and a lovely way to welcome to the new little one. Hope your mom continues to show improvement. Even a little improvement is a good thing :)
    Take care,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Card Steph! Very girly... Perfect! :o) Glad to hear their is some improvement on your Mom... some is better than none! I'll keep thinking of you and sending prayers your way! HUGS! :o)

    ReplyDelete