Saturday, February 19, 2011

Good morning!!!

Hope everyone is well. My other 3 sisters are coming in to see mom this weekend. My hubby is grilling so no one has to be in the kitchen. Mom is not doing very well. Maybe a visit will perk her up and she'll fight. Haven't been able to craft, tried to make a card for my mom but I'm just blank. Plus she hasn't been awake to see one. So I'll just post a pic of my grandson with his sock monkey he got for Valentines.
Thanks for visiting and God Bless you all. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie, I'm so sorry to read that your Mom is doing any better. It's great that your sisters are coming for a visit, try to take the time to enjoy seeing them.
    Your grandson is a cutie...don't grands just somehow seem to make things a little bit easier to bear? Having them near is such a blessing. Take care of yourself!
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Steph... Sorry to hear your mom isn't doing well.. I thought she was improving some.... You know I'm still praying for her and your family.... Maybe with your sisters coming it will help.... I'm sorry this is sooo difficult for you.... Here's a BIG HUG for you! and your grandson is ADORABLE! Love his little sock monkey! :o) Try to enjoy the visit with your sisters.... having them around may cheer you up a little bit... Or at least I hope so.... Hugs to you my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry things aren't getting any better, Stephanie. Thanks for your nice words on my blog. Aside from your cute grandson, I love your mural wall. I would love one of those. We will continue to pray for healing and strength for your mom and your family, as well as God's will. Peace and Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, I'm so sorry to hear your Mom is not doing well. Thoughts and prayers coming your way. Your grandson is adorable. Don't they make life a joy?

    ReplyDelete