Monday, February 21, 2011

Good morning!

Hi everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. Mine included some tough decisions. My sisters and I spent Saturday night at the hospital. Sunday we had mom moved to a hospice facility. It's really clean and beautiful and we feel very good about it.This is really where she needs to be. So needless to say I haven't been crafting. So I thought I would post a pic of the beautiful flowers 2 of my grandsons sent me for Valentines Day.
Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts. I know they helped.

Thanks so much for looking and have a blessed day. God Bless you all. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Lovely arrangement of roses! I know you treasure this from the grandsons!
    Sending love and prayers!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty flowers. Your grandsons have good taste! I will pray for you and your family's peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers. Sending you and your family prayers and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What PRETTY Flowers Steph! You have such wonderful Grandsons! :o) Sorry about the difficult time you are still going through... I do hope this move is best for your mom and for you as well... I'm still praying for all of you and sending you a big HUG! I hope to see you crafting real soon my friend! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a volunteer for our local Hospice, I know your Mom will have the best loving care. So sorry for your troubles, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Huge Hugs to you and your family!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie, I know this is a difficult time for you and your family. I hope that your mom makes the transistion with ease. Hugs to you and your family and I too hope you are crafting again soon. I have a little blog award to pass along to you on my blog when you are feeling up to it. I know that doesn't seem very important right now, but I wanted to share it with you.
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie, I am sharing a blog award for you on my blog. Just wanted you to know!
    Sending love and prayers your way!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie,
    Sending you hugs & prayers. Your grandsons are so thoughtful to remember you in such a special way.

    ReplyDelete