Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I want to thank my wonderful blogging friends for the sweet thoughts and prayers for my mom. I think crafters are the sweetest and most thoughtful people.and I'm very grateful for every one of you. My mom is a little better. She's been moved to a different hospital for long term ( about 3 weeks) extended care. From there we hope she can go to re-hab. Yesterday was the first day she has been alert since her 2nd day in the hospital. We'll just take it day by day. I know your prayers helped, thank you.
You know I didn't get to make valentines for my GS preschool class (32 kids). I had to resort to bought ones. So it's Spiderman with spiderman pencils. Of course there weren't any teacher v's in the packages, so I had to come up with something quick and easy. I had some leftover cuts and only had to cut the tag and "be mine". There are 3 teachers so I made them all the same. (saved wear and tear on my tired brain)
I may not get to craft or post every day, but I relax by reading my crafty emails and visiting all the wonderful blogs I can fit in. (Sorry if I can't always leave a message.)  Here's the 3 teacher tags. Pretty simple but they came out kinda cute.
So Happy Valentines Day to YOU! This is a thankful valentines day for me. I'm very thankful for all of you. Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags, Stephanie! The little doily is a perfect accent for the hearts. Love it!
    Glad to hear your mom is alert!
    Sending Happy Valentine's Day greetings and prayers for your mom and you!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These may be simple but they sure are pretty Steph! And I'm soooo glad to hear your mom is doing better.... YEAH for that! Every little bit counts and I'll still keep praying for your mom and family for that matter! :o) Have a Wonderful Valentine's Day! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are wonderful, too, Stephanie. We have a tendency to downplay what we do, I'm sure the teachers really appreciated the fact that they were homemade and look so wonderful. Love the addition of flowers. Happy Valentine's Day to you, your Mom and family! We will keep those prayers coming ;- )

    ReplyDelete