Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A very COLD good morning

Hi all. I've been MIA for a few days because my mom got sick. It started last Friday and by Sunday she was ready to go to the hospital. Since she's been there she has really gotten sick. It just seems to be snowballing. Now she is in ICU. So there has been no creating since last week. Glad I got the cards made that I need for the next couple of weeks.

So here is another birthday card. I used Campout for the 4-wheeler cut at 3 7/8 " and the branches cut at 1 1/2". The little deer (requested by my husband to be put on there to represent the 2 "little" deer he got this year) were cut at 3"  from Wildlife. Of course my hubby didn't get anything, but that doesn't matter. He still has to tease. "It's your day" was cut from Stamping at 1 7/8". Also used a MS branch punch. Thanks for looking and have a warm and safe day. God Bless you all. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Love using the 4wheeler for the card! Men's cards are always hard. This one is great.

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Card Steph! Very Masculine! The inside looks great! Sorry to hear about your mom... I'll say a prayer for her in hopes she will get better soon! Stay warm! HUGS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your mom and you. Love the look of the 4-wheeler. Very nice job. Aren't those guy cards hard!

    ReplyDelete