Friday, March 25, 2011

Good afternoon! Third times the charm!

This is my third time ti try this post. It always messes up when I try to add the pics. So here goes.
I entered another challenge. This time at Bitten by the Bug2. We were to use the Paisley cartridge and the Dog1 cut. This was really fun. It makes me use carts I have not used in a long time and new cuts.
Here's the recipe. I hope you like it.
The dog and all layers were cut at 2",umbrella cut at 2 1/2", fabulous cut at 1",small button at 1" and large button on insde at 2".

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. What a Cute card and love the added umbrella, I sure could use that here, we've been having rain, rain and more rain, lol! Thanks for joining us this week over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these last two cards, Stephanie. The squirrel itself made me smile. That's the type of sentiment I'd send. Either that or "From one nut to another." The doxie seems so foo foo and I have a friend who has one just like that ;- ) Really nice job. Thanks for sharing. Have a bright and blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Steph.... this is simply ADORABLE! I LOVE it! :O)

    ReplyDelete