Monday, March 7, 2011

Good evening!

Hope everyone has had a great Monday. I had some errands to take care of that brought me in the vivinity of Michaels. Woo Hoo! I finally got to go to Michaels. It was nice to do something normal "just because." I bought 2 cartridges, Pack Your Bags and Groovy Times. I also received Simply Charmed in the mail today. I have resisted getting that cartridge for so long but I finally caved. So many of you are still posting such cute projects with it. So now I can't wait to use it. Tomorrow I may get to make a card. I need to make several for this month.
 This week is spring break in southeast Texas. My grandson is enjoying staying home with me. He never complained one time when I dragged him to "M's."
I hope to have a card to post for tomorrow. Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Oh... that's great Steph! I'm sooo happy for you! I can't wait to see what your gonna make! :o) (Theresa's Jumpin' up and down with excitment) :o)

    ReplyDelete