Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good evening!

I had a pretty good day. This morning I got a chance to go to the 3 craft stores that are about 40 min. from my house. I bought some recollections  paper packs for 3/$10.00 and several $1.00 ink pads. At JoAnn's I found Kate's ABC's. I was so excited. I still don't have Nate's ABC's but I will. I also received Disney Classics in the mail today. So, of course, I couldn't wait to create something. Kate's is such a cute cart.
I decided to make a "happy spring" card. All the paper used was scraps.(that always makes me happy)
Hope you like it. Here's the recipe.
Kate" ABC's - bird cut and all it's layers-1 1/2", flower on inside-5 1/4"
Give a Hoot - tree-4 3/4"
MS Seasonal - Happy Spring-1 1/4"
Storybook - label-3 1/4"

Thanks for looking and God Bless youo all. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Stephanie. I love the happy feel of this card, just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Stephanie. I like you layout and the paper you used for the background. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a real soft spot for trees, flowers and marquee shapes. Must be all this talk about spring! (I'm in autumn in Australia!) You have just combined everything I love in one card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful Spring Card Steph! I love that DCWV background paper! FYI - I got Nate's at Craft E Corner for only $19.84... I just ordered it a few days ago and it arrived today! FREE SHIPPING too! That's all I got over there that I wanted.... would love Kate's as well but to cheap to pay $39.99 for it! LOL

    ReplyDelete