Thursday, March 3, 2011

Good morning and good last evening!

Crazy title? You bet. You see this is the third time I've tried to post this. Blogger just wouldn't cooperate. Third times the charm, right? Here goes.
We've been finishing "thank yous" from mom's funeral. So many wonderful people sent food and flowers but there are always a few that need a handmade card. I designed two different cards. They are both very simple and I think kind of elegant.

I used Paper Lace for the "thank you" and two cuttlebug folders for the embossing. The inside is matted white cardstock for a handwritten message.
Thanks for all your concern and sweet thoughts and for looking. May God Bless you all. Stephanie
Looks like it worked. Have a great afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Embossing Steph! The cards came out lovely... I have the first embossing folder... but what is the name of the second one you used... I don't have it.... nor have I ever seen it before... Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks

    ReplyDelete