Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good morning, third time

This is the third time for this post. Every time I try to post pics, my internet stops working. So I'm trying again.
I have an anniversary coming upon April 4th. It will be 41 years. I made a card last night and before I finished up for the night, I had ideas for 2 more. So I'm going to make all three. This is the first one. Hopefully I'll get a chance to make the other 2 tonight.
I had all the instructions written doen but I can't find them. (hate when that happens) Here's the cartsI used.
Tie the Knot - B
Storybook - R, S, 41 and top note
Billionaire - yrs
A MS punch abd some glitter.

Thanks so much for looking and your comments. I truly love comments. God Bless you all. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Stephanie. The card is beautiful and I'm sure your husband will love it, because you love him enough to create it for him. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very lovely card, Stephanie. In case I forgot to come back on the 4th Congratulations on your 41 years of marriage. How wonderful for you and your husband. I hope you both have a special day planned at some point, or at least a special dinner. May God continue to bless your marriage. Hugs, debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 41st anniversary, Stephanie.... a little belated but nonetheless a hearty congratulations. Your card is just darling.... Thanks for playing along with our challenge. I could not access your blog however by clicking on the photo in the Mr. Linky upload.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL Steph! I LOVE the glitter... Congrats on a very, very, very long marriage! :o) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete