Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good morning!!!

I think I'm back. My computer seems to be working again. I've got my fingers crossed.
So I'm going to try posting this card for the 3rd time.This one is for another sister with an anniversary this month. Since she is not in the habit of reading my blog, I think it's safe to post . This one was fun to make also.
DCWV is usually my go to paper, but when I saw this stack, I fell in love with it. This is K&Company and I love the pink and geen.
Here's the recipe:
Create a Critter - large frogs-2", lilypads (on front) 1 1/2", boy crown (blue gem) 2", large lilypad (inside) 2 1/2"
Once Upon a Princess - girl crown -3/4"
Life's a Beach - castle -2 1/2"
George - 2 hearts -3 1/2"
Paper Doll Dress Up - Little frogs-1 1/2" and 2"
I fussy cut a couple of flowers and lilypads from the paper, added a couple of gems, some stickles and the sentiment is from my very own thought processes. Thats it! Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo adorable. I will definitely be making this one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! I Totally LOVE this card and the Sentiment just had me smiling! I know they are gonna LOVE this card Steph! Awesome Job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just tooo cute! What a cute, happy couple!!! Love this and I know your sister and her hubby will love it also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great anniversary card, Stephanie. I think you have a winner there. Thanks for sharing and glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete