Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good morning!

Believe it or not, I'm posting again today! I was reading one of my favorite blogs this morning, Theresa at Scrapper 69, and was reminded of a challenge at Cricut Cardz. You are to use any cartridge and only green, pink and white. It sounded like fun. So I thought if I could think up something fast and quickly get it done then I could play along.
So I did! It took me about 30 minutes. I'm so excited.
The card base is A2 and I used Wall Decor and More. The dish and cutlery were cut at 2 1/2". The butterfly is a punch with white tiny pearls and the sentiment is computer generated courtesy of my mind. Add a small green bow and small green rhinestones and it's done.
Thanks so much for looking. God Bless you all. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. Love how you included the utensils. Perfect cuts for the sentiment that you chose.

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE Steph!!! Good for you getting in on this challenge! Love what ya did! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Beautiful! Thanks for hanging out with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, great color combo, thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty , I can't wait until the weahter is warm enough to picnic

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project! I love that plate and cutlery cut, I don't think I've seen it before. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

    michelle (CCC DT#2)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete