Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good morning!

Hope everyone is doing great today. My grandson is having Kindergarten Roundup this morning. It kind of makes me sad, he's growing up so fast. But the bright spot is the fact that he won't have to leave in the middle of the day to go to school for 3 hours. I will be able to get back into a routine next year. He will go at 8 and I will get errands, cooking and some crafting in before he comes home at 3. That's the plan anyway.
OK back to business. I have a challenge card for you today. I just realized, there is NO CRICUT on this one. Just MS punches. I'm in shock!  This challenge is for My Craft Spot and I think it's their first one. How cool is that? The only rule was to mak something and tie a bow. So here it is. Hope you like it.
Thanks for looking and God Bless you all.  Hugs, Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. This is soooo Pretty Steph! You just keep them coming my friend! :o) And having the grandson going all day will be fun for you cause you'll get more crafting time in! LOL
    Well that's what I couldn't wait for when my youngest was in school all day! tehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love the soft colors and all of the punches you used. Really beautiful!

    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks vaguely like your anniversary card, Stephanie ;- ) Don't you love when you can take something you designed one day and adapt it to something else you need easily? Why re-develop the wheel is what I say. I love the border you added. Have a Blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jumb over here from cricut couple....gorgeous card..luv how you used the punches.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I already left ya a comment but I wanted to let you know I have an award for ya on my blog... Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! I want that punch but just haven't gotten yet. Love how it turned out! Mimi

    ReplyDelete