Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

And a happy anniversary to my sister and brother-in-law! Now I can post their card. Yippee! This was a fun card to make. I love shamrocks. (pink and green are my favorite colors) She said they liked it, I hope they did. My hubby couldn't believe I made this one without any chickens or goats. haha
Here's the recipe:
Celebrate with Flourish - shamrocks 4"
Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes - Happy Anniversary 1 3/4"
Simply Charmed - pot of gold 3"

Hope you like it too. Have a glorious day and thanks for looking. God Bless you all. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Steph... It's ADORABLE! I'm sure they LOVED the card! Very Cute! Happy St. Patrick's Day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, Stephanie. Esp. the shamrocks and their faces. they are very cute. Like how you finished the inside too. Thanks for you nice comments as well. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuff! We LOVED our card!! We always look forward to your fun, beautiful cards!!!! The goats and chickens were jealous, so we gave the goats an extra brushing and the chickens some of their favorite rosemary bread sticks! (ha!) And they finally got over it!!!! Thank you! We love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete