Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello, everyone

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine would have been better if my computer wasn't "sick". I can check my emails on my hubby's laptop, but that's about it. I have a card all ready to post (that's what I was doing when everything went haywire). Another sister has an anniversary this weekend so hopefully I will be able to post it this week. It was another fun card and I really had fun making it.
Of course the silver lining may be that I HAVE to design on my Gypsy instead of always using Design Studio. I really mean to use "G" more but it's just so easy to use DS on the big computer screen. We'll see how it goes. I really hate having a gadget that I can't use well.
That's all for now. Can't post any pictures because there aren't any on his laptop. So close your eyes and imagine a pretty spring scene. Go ahead you can do it.
Thanks for stopping by. God Bless you all. Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. LOL.... Wow... I see a rainbow in that spring scene too! LOL Sorry about your computer and I know what ya mean about gotta use the Design Studio! Bigger screen makes everything better! :o) But I will say that I'm starting to like my Gypsy a little bit more... Don't tell anyone I said that or I'll deny it! LOL I guess now that I'm learning how to use it better it's not so bad! But I still use my DS just as much! And when the Cricut Craft Room opens up I'll be using that too! Never tooo many tools! :o)

    ReplyDelete