Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hope all is well!

It's a great Thursday morning in southeast Texas. Just wish I wasn't already tired. We have a ball game to go to at 7:00 tonight. These later games can really get you. Maybe a nap is in order today. (I wish) Anyway onto business.
I created a card for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. The theme was Happy Birthday. I'm also excited because I did it with my Gypsy. It's really very simple and I only used one cartridge but I had an easier time doing it this time. Maybe I will get proficient with "her". So here it is.

I used Hoot n Holler for all the cuts, but I forgot to write down the sizes.  I mainly just made sure they would fit on an A2 card base. (next time I will try to write things down)I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and the sentiment is computer generated. (courtesy of me)
Thanks so much for looking and have a great day. God Bless you all. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. What a cute little squirrel! I love the colors you chose! Thanks so much for joining in this week at FCCB!

    Lisa N.
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nut inside. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card.

    I have left an award for you on my blog.
    http://cricutmyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little squirrel! He's so cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOODNESS... This is ADORABLE! You are getting your craftiness on my friend! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a wonderful job with your Gypsy. It's a really cute card. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card. The gypsy does make it easier sometime. TFS with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete