Saturday, April 23, 2011

2nd post - Guest designer!!!

That's right, me. I have been awarded the great honor of being guest designer at http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/. Thank you so much Sheri. I'm so excited. This s my first time to be a guest designer. She has a new challenge each week and this week it's 3D.
For my project I made some things to decorate for Easter. Since they aren't strictly Easter they will work for spring and summer.



 I decorated a flameless candle with a MS punch and a layered butterfly.The jar candle has a different punch, layered flowers and a layered butterfly. The napkin rings are 5 1/2" strips of paper with a doily punch and flowers. For the basket I used double-sided paper and added layered flowers.
This is the list of carts:
Ashlyns Alphabet - 2 flourishes on flameless candle cut at 1"
Mother's Day Bouquet - assorted flowers cut at 1 1/4, 1 1/2. 1 3/4, 2, 2 1/2 and 3"; leaves - 2"and 2 1/2"
Easter 2010 - basket cut at 11"
MS Elegant Cake - butterflies-3 layers each cut at 2 1/2" and 3"
I want to thank Sheri again for giving me this opportunity. You should visit her blog and her online store. She has great prices.
Thank you for visiting, I love the company. God Bless you all and come back soon. Hugs, Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! so danity and delicate looking.....luv it

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE how this all turned out! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being Guest Designer. Beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being Guest Designer! All your projects are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being guest designer! I looked for this on your blog earlier yesterday. After seeing these gorgeous projects on My Sheri Crafts, I wanted to check out all the details. The flowers and butterflies are so pretty! Love pink and green! Fantastic job! Now I need a few more carts!
    Happy Easter!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these and My Sheri Crafts and just had to drop by to tell you how amazing your projects are! Wow! The details are stunning. You've done SUCH a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stuff!!!!

    That's so dang cute!!!! This is all so beautiful!!!! I expect to see it when I get there this weekend! I LOVE IT!!!!
    You too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These projects are beautiful! I invite you to share them in the Creative Cutter Room Mother's Day Design Time Thursday Challenge. I am giving away a Cricut Cart to one random winner. TFS the inspiration-Cathie www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Beautiful butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri :)

    ReplyDelete