Monday, April 25, 2011

Big nite and niece gets certified

Hi. Tonites the big nite. Is everyone ready? I'll miss dancing with the stars to watch all the fun.

In the meantime I have a card I made for our niece who passed her boards for heart sonagrams. She's so smart and very dedicated. Now she needs a terrific job. Any cardiologist office would be so lucky to get her.

Over the weekend we were talking about my cricut obsession and now they know I have a blog. She got her card today so now it's safe to post it.

I used Paper Lace to make this one. I used lace 2 on page 54 and cut it at 4". I sized the "congrats" in DS to fit on top of the lace cut. The rose on the inside is cut at 5". Add a few crystals for bling and "Voila."


Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo... Soooo PRETTY STEPH! Congrats to your niece! And YESSSS I can't wait til tonight... I'm getting that machine and can't wait to place the order! Will be checking out ALL the Pre-Party's see ya there! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! this is a fantastic card. Congrats to your niece and I know that she will love the card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. And who would that be??? One of Toni's girls????
    Keep me in the loop!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete