Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good evening!

Feels like forever since I've posted. I've been busy dealing with mom's estate, making treat bags for my grandson's class and making a project for a guest designer spot. Yes, I was picked to be guest designer for next week at My Sheri Crafts. I'm so excited. This is my first time to be asked. I'll be able to post next week.
Tonight I am posting a little picture of the simple treat bags I made. They are very simple, I had to make 32 of them.
The toppers are cut 4"x4" scored and folded in half, the bunnies are cut at 2" from the Easter 2010 cartridge.I I added a pom pom tail and a googly eye and called it a day. I think the kid will like it.
Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Those are cute Stephanie! I love the extra touch of the tail and eye. Great job! Best of luck with the estate dealings. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are ADORABLE Steph! I think they will like them too! Especially the goodies inside! LOL And Congrats on being a Guest Designer! Good for you! Can't wait to see what ya make for it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Sometimes I think simplier is better, especially for kids. These are perfect with their googly eye and pom pom tail.

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bags are very cute. The kids will love them. Isn't it nice when simple turns out so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love the eyes and pom poms! That's a lot of bunnies! I am sure the kids enjoyed the bags.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete