Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good evening

I just got back from a ball game. This was their first loss. Very close and a good game. But before the game I got a card made. I just felt too lazy to look through carts and find what I needed so I used my Gypsy so I wouldn't have to bother with carts. That's a good thing, I need the practice. The bad part is I sized  everything to fit an A2 card and forgot to write down what the numbers were from my Gypsy screen.
Anyway, this card is for my bff. Her dad just had surgery and she's been taking care of him and her mom. Her hubby is retired so he helps. She just got her house back to normal after her mother-in-law  left. She was there for 3 1/2 months with a broken ankle, could put no weight on it. So I'm sending her "patience."
I used Billionaire Lite to weld "patience" and "a virtue", the label is from Stamping and make a wish is from Birthday Bash. The flowers were leftovers and a punch, and I added some ribbon and some bling. The sentiment on the inside is me and the computer.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Poor Roxie! Should I make her a stamped necklace pendant??? Something like "Don't Kill Anyone"??? Maybe "This Too Shall Pass"??? She's a love, but I know she'll hurt me! This card is PERFECT! See ya this weekend!
    Love ya!!!!!
    ps. I KNOW!! How about "Margaritaville"???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Paper and the card Steph! What a wonderful card to send your friend... I'm sure she could use it right about now after all she is dealing with... :o)

    ReplyDelete