Friday, April 29, 2011

Good use of a challenge card

You may remember about 3 months ago I posted this card for a FCCB challenge. I never finished the inside because I wasn't sure what it would be used for.  Well I found the perfect job for it. This very good family friend is undergoing chemo and his birthday was yesterday. He's also the most patriotic man I know.
So I think he will appreciate this card. I think it turned out to be perfect for him.
I used 2 cartridges for this card, My World and Stand and Salute.
My World - scroll cut at 3", towncrier cut at 2 3/8"
Stand and Salute - Life and Liberty cut at 1"
                             pursuit of happiness cut at 1 3/8"
                             statue of liberty cut at 3"
                             liberty bell cut at 1/2"

Thanks for looking and God bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Unique birthday card! My favorite kind!

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's going to love it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you ended up using this card, Stephanie. I'm sure he will love it. I really like your patience card too. I can think of some friends that I could, at different times, send it to and hear them in my mind as they read it. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking card! I am sure he will appreciate it!
    I have a blog award for you! Please stop my blog whenever you have time!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great for a school project too! We study Am. Rev in 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete