Monday, April 11, 2011

Great Monday evening

I hope eveyone had a great day. We just got back from our 10 yr old grandsons baseball game. I think he's really enjoying playing this year. He's doing so well this year. It makes for a great game. I'm hoping I can get some mojo going tonight .
 This post is the third sketch for RAQ's challenge. I really like this one. The idea came to me late one night as I was going to bed. I had to rough sketch before I forgot. The next day, I still liked it. So here it is.
I used:
Country Life - pie cut at 1 1/2"
Preserves - apple, cherry & peach all cut at 1"
Mini Monograms - scalloped squares-3 cut at 1 1/2", one cut at 3" and manipulated in DS

Thanks so much for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. That's a great card. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whata great Card Steph! :o) I like the Designer Paper!

    ReplyDelete