Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Sunday

Wow, I hope everyone is having a great weekend. My Saturday was very full.(got to spend time with2 of my sisters-always fun) One of them was helping me set up an Etsy shop. Things just wouldn't cooperate. She worked for hours trying to change my avatar. But I think I know how to edit and resize my photos when needed. So all was not lost. It doesn't matter what we are doing, we usually have a good time.

OK, back to business. I started the day with a wedding shower, I decorated the bag and made the card the night before. When I got up Saturday morning I had 3 hours before I had to leave and I decided it needed a tag, Easy right? It took me 2 hours! I put the paper wrong on the mat and it didn't cut right. Finally got that cut and I anted to put a reinforcement on the hole. Easy right? Friday night I saw one in a handbook, heart shaped, perfect except I couldn't remember where I saw it. Finally found it, got it all together then I had to rush.

So here's a pic of the bag and card. I used Tie the Knot, Wedding Solutions and Sweethearts

BTW, the reinforcement is on page 79 in Sweethearts, shift. I bet I won't forget this very soon!

Oh great now I'm typing in "Italics". I don't know what I hit so I guess I'll type this way till someone enlightens me.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie
I just had to add this, I get an error message - your internet has stopped working - ninety percent of the time.  Happens when I get ready to add the pictures. This morning it did it again, I usually have to write down what I typed and then retype it and delete the first one that saved.I try to edit the post but I can't figure out how. Today I got a bright idea. Why don't I try copy and paste!! DUH! It worked. I guess my "old" brain is perking on all cylinders today! YEA!!! OK, I'm done. Have a great one. Hugs, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh... How Pretty Steph! I like the bag and the card and the TAG! It makes for a perfect gift! Sorry about your troubles with your computer.... My sister has been having issues to... Don't know why either... I just told her to go get a new one! LOL Have a great day! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute set. Thanks for the tip about reinforcements for the tag - I never thought about doing those before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your set is lovely. Don't you just hate it when you go to do something simple and it takes 10 times longer than it should have? Always happens to me too. I'm glad you found a way to make at least some of your computer frustrations a bit easier to work around. Have a joyful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph,
    What a great set! I love it
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete