Friday, April 22, 2011

Hello Friday?

Well, I guess we're all waiting with bated breath for the release. I hear it's a big one. I actually got 2 cards made this afternoon and finished one in progress.
I have a sister who has a birthday next month. She's my youngest sister, "the baby." I used the new Damask Decor and Birthday Bash.
For Damask Decor I cut the present on the card feature at 5". Birthday Bash was used for birthday wishes cut at 3 1/2" and the dog cut at 2 3/4".

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the glittery ribbon on the top of the present, and that doggie and sentiment are great! I guess it's Monday for Hello Thursday, huh? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! That came out soooo cute! She's gonna LOVE it! :O) I've seen all the new ones and they are gonna knock your socks off! I actually want them ALL! I'm really surprised at PC though... cause they usually don't take this long to post them.... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tandy will love this...she's such a dog lover...You have hit the nail on the head...as usual!

    ReplyDelete