Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello Monday!

Is everyone energetic today. I'm dragging. In fact I've been dragging for at least 2 years. lol I would love to wake up with energy.I can't remember the last time I did. Too much stress. So enter my cricut therapy. I can loose myself.
Last week I saw a challenge at BBB2 to make a card with a Disney cut. (new one if you have one) Well, I have both new ones. I love Bambi so I was going to use one of those. This was after 10:30 pm (late for me) when I started it. OMGosh thise little pieces. And there was 4 little brown ones that I never figured out where they went. So I scrapped it. I decided to do Flower instead.
Flower - Disney Classics - cut at 3 3/4"
flower on inside - I-top punches alittl bling and ribbon and you're done. Computer generated sentiment courtesy of my own mind.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the flower inside also. I've been dragging too, Stephanie, since my 6yo and 4yo kids were born. I've heard it doesn't get much better as they get older, the worries just change LOL! Good luck to us both for more energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo STINKIN' CUTE!!!! LOVE the card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Stephanie. Two questions. What did you use for the stem of the flower, inside the card? And 2 why did you change the dimensions of the area to write on inside the card? If it were me, it was because it was late and I'd cut it wrong and used it anyways. Jus wondering if this was true (and we are secretly sisters) or if you had another reason. Thanks for sharing. Blessing on your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little stinker! Adorable card, I love the inside of your card also. I know what you mean about the dragging thing...both my grandkids here all weekend until about an hour ago! I love 'em...but this is one pooped Nonna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Stephanie! I know what you mean about all the little parts on the Disney cuts. But they sure turn out great when we find the right place for them all!

    ReplyDelete