Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello Thursday! Hello Thursday!





Hope all is well with all of you. Last night while I was playing around with some sketches, I realized I had to have a baptism and first communion card. They are both happening on the same day, different churches.

On the morning of May 1st, my niece is having her new baby baptized. I got her card done last night. So tonight I have to make my grandson's first communion card.

Well, I've been very good about writing things down. This time I hadn't rewritten the instructions in my notebook and I can't find them. So here's the cartridges and cuts I did, I just can't remember the sizes.

Inspired Heart - baptism

Wedding - cross

MS Elegant Cakes - butterfly inside and on matching envelope.

Thanks so much for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Stephanie. I especially love the baptism card. The font you chose is beautiful on this card as is the embossing. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed weekend and Palm Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both lovely Steph! I really like the embossing,font,cross on the baptism card... Just wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete