Saturday, April 23, 2011

The moral to this story - Patience!

Good morning. Hope everyone is well even if disappointed. I've been looking forward to the new carts for 2 days now. I guess patience is a virtue (though its never been a big one of mine). Maybe PC is trying to teach us something.Maybe we'll be whipped up in such a frenzy that we will buy everything for fear of being left out. But as usual I'll have to wait and see and hope I don't have to have everything!

OK I have a card to post. My nephew had a strange accident that really did a number on his ankle. He had surgery a week ago and is finally doing better.He's getting around pretty well on crutches.So I decided to combine a "get well" with an Easter card. (aren't we cardmakers so resourceful?)

I used 2 cartridges for this one - Create a Critter and Easter 2010.

CAC - bunny cut at 4", and carrot crutches cut at 11/4"

Easter 2010 - egg and layer cut at 3 3/4"

Stamped sentiment and computer generated inside sentiment.

Thanks for looking and as always God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh My Gosh!!! Such a CUTE idea Steph! I Love the inside and out as usual! I also saw the guest designer stuff you made and all I can say is WOW!!! GORGEOUS Stephanie! Loved everything... Just thought I would let you know! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I always enjoy seeing the inside of your cards too! Great job!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Stuff, this is soooo darn cute!!! Really...carrots for crutches....He will LOVE this! Gena sent me a picture of Austin holding the cookie bouquet y'all sent...so cute! But I had not seen the card! HILARIOUS! Why weren't you this neat when we were kids?????
    Just kidding...really!
    You know I love you ;}!!!!!

    ReplyDelete