Thursday, April 7, 2011

RAQ's Challenge and anniversary card

Hope you're all having a great evening. Mine is better than last night. I had to take pain meds and couldn't design anything. Next time I may just hurt. Thank goodness I don't have the need for meds often.
This card takes care of 2 things. I was hoping to join RAQ's challenge and I needed an anniveersary card for my niece and her husband.
I seem to be stuck on this color scheme. I really like it. I used 4 carts on this crd.
Mini Monograms - scalloped circles cut at 3,2 1/2, 2"
Mother's Day Bouquet - layers cut at 1 3/8, 1, &1/2"; large flower-2 3/4,2,&1 1/8"
MS Elegant Cakes - Happy Anniversary - 1 1/2"
Ashlyn's Alphabet - flourish2 1/2" and 1"
A little glitter, a few pearls and Voila!

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW... this came out wonderful Stephanie! I LOVE all the cuts and the colors are great! :o)

    ReplyDelete