Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Still trying!

Well, it's Tuesday and I thought I had things figured out. I keep getting the "your internet has stopped working" message when I post. Two days ago I went to my draft and right clicked and copied and pasted into "new post" and it worked. I didn't have to retype everything. Well, guess what? Today right clicking didn't give me the "copy-paste" option. This is nuts. I don't kow what to do. I guess I will just retype everythng.
OK back to business. I did a challenge at BBB2. Make a card with sentiments from Mother's Day cart. Decided to make just something simple but I love it. I'm going to use it for my mother-in-law. It is a simple card but I really like it a lot.  I think she will too.

The only cricut is the 2 sentiments cuts.  I hope you like it too. Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

13 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous....great color combo too....I hope you get the posting straighten out....have you tried going into the help and type in can't post???? (just a thought)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Steph! This is BEAUTIFUL! I tell ya every time I come here I see such pretty cards! LOVE IT! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about what to write that I liked and then I realized, I like it all, the glitz on the flower, the doily and the paper choice. Very nice job, Stephanie. I'm sure your MIL will love it. Thanks for sharing. Have a joyful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!
    Quick question though - how did you attach the doily?????? I have brought a few but have only attached one by sewing it onto the front.

    Cheers Kel - braydonandkel@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great colors, love the doiley! And I have to agree, your MIL is going to Love It too! Thanks for joining us this week over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doily card is just gorgeous with it's rich colors. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like what you've done with a doily. Thanks for joining us at our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie, this is gorgeous! So so feminine and beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card ! The doily gives it such a feminine look - what a great idea ! Thank you for joining us for the challenge at BBBT2 this week !! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love it, too! This is very, very pretty and elegant. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You won the POW at BBTB2. Can you please send me your email address so I can send you the BBTB2 POW blinkie?

    bucketomonkeys@comcast.net

    Congratulations and thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete