Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Windy Wednesday!

Hi, all! It's a very windy month so far and today is awful. My grandson started coughing as soon as we got outside. He told me I gave him this crazy allergy by taking him out. (he may be right) Anyway, here is a card for another challenge.
This challenge is for http://mycraftspot.blogspot.com/. You are to use a "bug" , any bug and make a card.  My bee is from Birthday Bash and cut at 4". The sentiment is my own. I wanted to use a bug I don't normally think of. So I spent time looking for one I haven't used before and thought up a cute phrase.
I hope you like it. Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Cute card and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is so cute! I love the sentiment, too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply ADORABLE Steph! I love the sentiment too! It put a big ole' smile on my face! Sorry about the grandson.... Poor little guy.... those windy days can be a killer! :o)
    FYI... We're having an Easter Blog Hop with goodies.... thought you might like to know! Head on over to www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com
    to join in! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a great card, Stephanie. Love your original sentiment. Great paper choice for the background too. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete