Thursday, May 26, 2011

An apology!

I don't want anyone to think I haven't been checking on their blogs, but "blogger" won't let me leave comments. All this week I have tried several times to leave comments and when I hit post it takes me to the screen where you have to type in your email and password. I do that and hit "post" again and it takes me back to the "email, password " screen. No matter how many times I try, it does the same thing. I have visited so many of you and seen such wonderful projects in the last few days, it really disturbs me that I can't leave a comment.
Just know that I am looking and I will keep trying.
I still don't have a card done, although I have half a dozen I need to do, I thought I would post a very "old" picture of me when I was 2 yrs old. One of "millions" of pictures we had to remove from my mom's house.
Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie
Well, Blogger won't let me post the pic. I get "server rejected". Anyone know anything about that?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that's happened to me a lot too! It's not consistent either, so I give up on one blog and am able to leave a comment on another! Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happened to me to, but I tested out deleting my history in my browser. And I am able to comment again now =) Hope this can help you too =)

    Hugs from Lilli =)

    ReplyDelete