Friday, May 13, 2011

Bloggers back??? I think?

I've had lots of trouble with my blog the last few days. Right now it's letting me post. Hope I get it finished.
I got one of my cards for June done. This sister's birthday is a month from today. We're still dealing with my mom's estate so not a lot of time to craft. Haven't been able to participate in any hops or many challenges. Hopefully things will settle down soon.
Anyway, here's her card and the recipe.
I used Damask Decor, page 50 for the card cut at 4 1/4"; the envelope is cut at 4 1/2".
Happy Birthday is from MS Wlwgant cut at 2 1/4". A stamped message, punched flowers and a little bling.

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for looking. God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful card Stephanie! I'm sure your sister is gonna LOVE it when she gets it! :o) And I do hope you can start joining in on some challenges... it would be nice to see your name popping up! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card.I love the shape,it is truly elegant.

    ReplyDelete