Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good Morning!!!

Hi, all. I know I've been MIA lately, couldn't be helped. It's very hard to do what I want to do when there is so many "have to do" things right now. I just haven't been able to relax and enjoy my hobby. Yesterday was a little better and then it got a lot better, I got my E2! Yippee!!!
I watched some videos yesterday morning before it was delivered at 11:40 CST and read through the guide. All worked easy and I made a cut right away. I hate to waste cuts, so I cut all the layers and decided to make a companion cut with layers from Just a Note.Then I chose a couple of phrases from American Alphabet and turned my sample cuts into a card. Just couldn't help myself. I'm so glad we have the booklets. It felt so good to create something, even this simple card. I hope I can keep going, but we'll be going through more stuff at my mom's this weekend and that throws off my thought processes.

Anyway, here's the simple (but kinda cute) card. Thanks so much for bearing with me. Have a great rest of the week. God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,love your card.The colours are great.I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your E2 next week.Take care,Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I know what you mean about being too busy to enjoy your hobby. Have fun with your E2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo CUTE Steph! ADORABLE! Sooo glad you got to play with your new toy! Hope everything goes ok for this weekend! HUGS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie. I love my E2 also. Love your little card. I'm still getting use to my machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the way it folds.

    ReplyDelete