Sunday, May 29, 2011

Good morning!

I have finally been able to get some of my cards done the last 2 days. I needed a simple graduation card for "very" extended family that is very generic. On this one all you have to do is change the colors.
The card was cut from Wrap It Up cut at 4" and Congrats and the shadow was cut from Life's a Party cut at 1".
I have to say that cutting congrats at 1" leaves some really thin lines on some of the letters. I mean REALLY thin.My "E" would never have cut it well but my "E2" cut it perfect. I think that's the skinniest cuts I've ever made. I am really liking this machine. I'll just be glad when I get my replacement Gypsy so I can control where I put my cuts on the mat. I also miss my "hide contour".
OK, enough gab. Here's the simple card. (really simple)

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Really pleased to hear you've been able to craft.Love the 'congrats' cut.

    ReplyDelete