Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good morning

Hope everyone is rested and ready to begin a "normal" rest of the week.
The card I have for you today is for my mother-in-law's birthday next week. We have lots of June birthdays so it keeps me on my toes to make different cards for everyone.
The front of this card has a large flower on it. Diane @ Capadia Designs posted the instructions for this one. She received a promotional bouquet to invite new members into the Cricut Circle for a free 3-month trial. She figured out a way to make the flowers. Very easy and I love the result.
Inside I used Elegant Edges to cut swirl no.1 with the blockout at 4 1/2 ", the square frame with the shadow cut at 4 1/2" and Paper Lace to cut happy birthday with the shadow cut at 3". I added some punched flowers and bling to dress it up a bit.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Your flower is gorgeous! I am going to make some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW Steph! This is Fabulous! Your MIL is gonna love this card! The flower looks wonderful and I really like all the little details! Keep the crafty goodness coming! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! The colors are perfect and I love how you did the inside! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete