Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Hope everyone is able to relax today. Schools here are not out until June 2nd and they have to make-up a "bad weather" day today. (What a bummer.)  Anyway I did get a few cards made this weekend. I have June taken care of.
This one is an anniversary card for my son and daughte-in-law. Their anniversary is June 6th but they took advantage of this 3-day weekend to go to Miami to celebrate and relax. They will be back today.
Here's the card and the recipe.
I used Sweethearts cart for the silhouette couple cut at 3 1/2"
           Tie the Knot cart - Forever with shadow cut at 1 1/2"
            MS Elegant Cake cart - Happy Anniversary with shadow cut at 1 1/2"
Add a little bling, MS corner punch and ribbon and it's done.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all.Hugs, Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Steph! They're gonna love it... I like the colors even though green is not my fav... the colors here just look so pretty together! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete